Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Summer Angel

My babies are just so inspiring to me! So now, it's Annabelle's turn!
(Annabelle at 1 day old on her way home from the hospital)

 Really though, how can you not be inspired by this little face? Annabelle was born in August making her my summer baby. She's such a sweet little one bubbling over with enthusiasm!

( Annabelle at 6 months)                                                               (Annabelle at 4 months)

Behind this one I wrote for her (Some of my favorite things about my Belle):
-Annabelle LOVES LOVES stuffed animals! She calls them her "babies".
-She does the hand motions to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" but says, "Ginkle Ginkle lala STARRR!"
-When I ask BelleBelle for a kiss, she does a fishy mouth, so I always tell her she's a fishy kisser

(Annabelle's first Easter- 8 months)                    (Annabelle at about 7 or 8 months)

So this was rwitten for My Love, My Belle!



My Summer Angel

I have a summer angel
And she's with me all year long.
She loves her little teddy
And that "Twinkle, Twinkle" song.

I love her fishy kisses
And her pretty eyes of gray.
Her laugh is one I know that I
Could listen to all day!

My delightful little sweetheart
Is a feisty one and, well,
She's my summer angel.
She's my little Annabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment