Friday, October 7, 2011

New nephew!

So does a 4oz cup of applesauce, 8 grapes and a string cheese qualify as dinner? Think about it, you got your fruit, dairy and protein (if the cheese can double it's value there). Maybe I should eat a second string cheese so then I can count one as dairy and one as protein. Guess I'm still missing my whole grains and veggies though huh? Well, tomorrow I can just substitute baby carrots for the grapes. Amazing how similar the life of a bachelor is to a tired mom of 3! Messy house, inconsistent diet, loads of unfolded laundry on the sofa, 10 boxes of cereal in the cabinets.............

So, my sister is being induced tonight. She is almost 1 week overdue for my new nephew, Azariah Jacob, and I am ecstatic!!!

So, the nephew to Neice total:
Nephews- 5                                    Neices- 1 1/2 (Kara due January)              TBA- 1 (Krystal due April)
Maximus Ezekiel Jones (3)             Chloe Breeanne Jones (4)
Titus Brant Jones (2)                       Raelin (Noelle?) Howard (-3mo)
Elijah Samuel Rees (2)
Justus Alexander Jones (1)
Azariah Jacob Aguilera(-1 day)

 Can't wait to meet my beautiful nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment